Wednesday, July 06, 2005
I thought of my cousin….. he passed away 2 years ago… he passed away b4 he can celebrate his birthday… he is oni 24… n he passed away bcause of lung cancer….
Tis cousin of mine luvs 2 tease me… he is always tryin all sort of means 2 make me cry… but he is jus jokin… after tt… he will jus buy me sweets or smth… he is a happy-go-lucky man… he is tall n thin… if I’m not wrong.. he is thinner than me…but durin e period when he is sick, his stomach is so bloated, pale face, yellow eyes.. he look like a 40 yr old man…at tt moment when I saw him… I almost burst into tears… few weeks b4.. his condition was not tt bad…. Oni tt he is paler n thinner…. Tt moment, I reali wanna cry… in e end, I didn, I dun wanna him 2 c me sad…. When I reached home.. my tears jus flow freely down my cheeks …endlessly… I kept askin my mum… wad happen 2 him??? Y his condition worsen??? Will he recover??? Will he die??? E ans I get… is his illness is at e last stage… there’s no cure 4 him… n he will die…. I was so sad…. Y a person so young jus passed away like tt? I noe my auntie n uncle will b even sadder than me… he is their youngest son, they dotes him… esp my auntie…. Until now… she is still sad abt his death… on e surface, she looks strong… initially, I tout she was ok… I’m tinkin… 2 yrs has past… I tout she gets over it… but she didn… there’s once… she suddenly cried in front of me… when she saw smth… related 2 him…. I cried too…. She told me… she acted strong….. she dun wanna my uncle n cousins 2 worry 4 her… but… they dunno.. she’s not tt strong… I mean… how can a mother not b sad… when her precious son passed away…. she take care of him 4 20 yrs… n he jus passed away…. even I(her cousin) feels miserable… I still tink of him… he’s 2nd death anniversary is 2 days ago…(04/07/2003)….his death is a big trauma 2 evry1…. Wont u b sad tt a young man wif bright future jus passed away in his 20’s? I reali dun wanna accept tis fact……
Happy birthday my cousin…. I will always rmb u… n luv you…..
Wednesday, July 06, 2005